Monday, February 22, 2010

Night Owl

Have you ever lost internet access when you really needed it? I'm sure you have. And It's extremely frustrating. I was actually very fortunate. I only lost mine for a day, but it's put me behind in my posts. So this week is going to be packed with projects.

So, to start this week, I want to share with you three little 4x4 cards that I made with a darling new set, that I got from Stamper's Dream, called Night Owl by My Cute Stamps. When I saw this set at CHA, I fell in love with it. I mean, baby owls? How cute is that?!?!? And then, there's a cute little squirrel, a sweet little bird, charming flowers, an adorable little buggy, and more. Here's the simple little trio I made. (Remember, you can click on the photos for a closer look, and the bold colored words, for a link to the products.)


The images are so sweet that I wanted them to be the soul focus. So I kept the cards clean and simple. I just some scoring, piercing and a punched border. All the images were stamped with Versamark, embossed with Detail Black ep (Judikins), and colored with Tombows.

For this first card, I used all the flowers in the set and the sweet little butterfly, and added some sparkle with Ultrafine Glitter and my Quickie Glue Pen.



Isn't this baby owl just the cutest? There are even two sweet little safety pins on the diaper. And, there's a darling little baby girl owl in the set too. Too, too cute!!



For the third card, I thought it would be cute to add the bird to the top of the buggy and the cute little squirrel offering a nut as a gift. I tell ya, I LOVE these images! They're so versatile. I was able to make a "thank you" card, a "birth announcement", and a "baby gift" card. All with the same set.

Now, I want to let you know that Stamper's Dream is having another JustRite week this week with the newest JustRite images. The Dream Team has some super fabulous projects to share with you, so you won't want to miss this week!

Here's the schedule for you.

Monday (Today) - Amy, Dawn, Cam, Laurie
Tuesday - Cindy, Denise, Michelle, Me
Wednesday - Cam, Silke, Michelle, Me
Thursday - Amy, Denise, Laurie
Friday - Cindy, Dawn, Michelle

Thank you so much for stopping by!
I hope you had a wonderful relaxing weekend!
Happy Stamping!

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Tosh these are ADORABLE.

Sankari W. said...

Get out with the cuteness Tosh!!! I Adore these stamp sets and what you have done with them is AMAZING!!! LOve the border, the coloring and the sweetness pouring out of them!
Hugs-a-roni!
Sankari :)

StampOwl said...

these are adorable ... esp that middle one ;)

Rose Ann said...

Oh gosh...I just love your trio of adorable cards, Tosh!! All are so beautifully colored, and I love the clean designs!!

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh my goodness, these are just tooo stinkin' cute!!!! Way to really let them shine with that gorgeous coloring. Now, I'm off to go and check out that set, LOL!

SUCH AN ENABLER!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Tosh, these are just the sweetest things EVAH! I love every single one. Honestly, it would be impossible to pick a favorite from the group! Awesome job, my friend!

Shel Leyendekker said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too cute!!! :)

Gabriela said...

Okay - you had me with the "For your Little Night Owl" card. These are hands down the cutest notecards ever! EVER!

Conniecrafter said...

the images are so cute and I just love your piercing, punching and scoring edge!

Anke said...

Wonderful works.

Anke

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Oh NO you didn't!! You didn't just make me want MORE stamps!!! Well, actually you did! {{giggle}} AND, just after I convinced myself that I do not need any more punches (especially border punches) you go and use this one!! Between these sweet cards and the stitched heart one I know KNOW I need this! Urs is gonna love you! LOL! :-) HUGE hugs to you my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs